Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

  1. #51
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    So I've noticed, kinda sad actually.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About 3 or 4 people will make excuses, get over it people. I have done nothing but commend Clintwood for all they have done since last year, along with several others from Norton. NOT EVERYBODY FROM NORTON will make excuses and have ill feelings toward every team that beats them.

    Glad to see boney has come and put his 2 pennies worth in and too get his charlies off by bashing Norton, you da man. </div></div>

    Personally don't care what you think. I can voice my thoughts, just as you can whenever and wherever I want. By the way, I didn't bash Norton. Just cut them off at the pass so their fans will have to rethink their excuses! lol

  3. #53
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's got a major personal problem with Burton and the City of Norton. </div></div>

    Yep, I do.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    It's pretty sad.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    Not sad, really. I've seen and heard alot from them that make me wonder. Have nothing against the kids, but I've seen and heard things from the parents and fans that are totally unacceptable at any level, particularly high school.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    And you don't honestly think that this is the only place it happens, if you do, that is asinine and completely narrow minded. There are unruly fans each place you go, I see it at every away game, win or lose.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member 2000Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    speaking of Norton fans...whos the jackass thats always screaming from the stands that u can hear him over the guy on the loud-speaker? always cussing refs or cussing someone..

  8. #58
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    Didn't say I haven't seen it in other places. But I have experienced a preponderance of it with the JIB folks. What I've seen, I've seen, and that has been the foundation of my opinion - which isn't likely to change.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    I respect that, but just so you know, NOT all people from Norton are bad people.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Round 2 thoughts and analysis

    I'm sure they aren't - in fact, I said a preponderance. I have several friends from Norton, my kids have many friends from Norton. Just speaking from experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •